The 4th of July up here in Washington is super fun. We are allowed to set off all manner of fireworks at our homes and that is just what I do. I love fireworks and it is one of my favorite parts of the holiday. So when creating a card for the 4th my first thought is BOOM!!
I had alot of fun creating this card. The stars are CTMH Dimensional Elements: Stars. I made them silver using a shimmer mist using Create a Shade Pearl Paint and Crystal Blue reinker and rubbing alcohol. I then put Clear Sparkles on each of them.
Heart 2 Heart Challenge but never quite made it there!
Supplies Used (all CTMH):
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Star Spangled Blue, Holiday Red
- Inks: Star Spangled Blue, Holiday Red, Versamark
- Stamp sets: A Little Everything, Posterboard Alphabet, Star Power, Spot On Backgrounds
- Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Dimensional Elements: Stars
- Embossing: Clear Detail Powder
- Tools: Tombow Adhesive, 3D Pop Dots, Glue dots