I wanted to share this album I made. I am so in love with it! I kinda don't want to give it to it's intended recipient now.
Okay details on making the album:
I used about half of the CTMH Stardust Level 2 paper pack. The album itself is chipboard that I cut using a local scrapbooking store's Accucut die cutting machine. We sell a similar album from CTMH (I just didn't have time to order one from CTMH).
I used alot of chipboard letters, most of them are for Tim Holtz's grungeboard collection. I had them just sitting around so I decided to use them as they were the right size.
All the pages and paper edges were distressed using the sanding block in the CTMH Sanding kit. The distressing looks really good on the album . It also helps to hide where my cutting skills weren't the best on the album edges.
Pages 2, 3 and 9 use 6" card patterns from the Wishes How To program book with a little bit of fiddling to make the dimensions work with a 6" x 7" album. The patterns are Satchel, Designer Tab, and Pieced Together respectively. This album took me about 4 -5 hours altogether. Much of it was spent trying to figure out to design the pages. If I were to recreate the album, it would only take me about 2 hours to actually put it together now that I know what I am doing.
I hope you like it! I can't wait to make another one using a different paper pack. Look for it in the future.
- Paper: CTMH Stardust Level 2 paper pack
- Stampset: A Little Everything, Star Power
- Ribbon: Unknown manufacturer
- Chipboard: Tim Holtz Grungeboard Mixed Minis and unknown chipboard manufacturer (PLAY)
- Embellishments: CTMH Bitty Sparkles, CTMH Basic Buttons, CTMH Dimensional Elements: Stars, Making Memories Paperie Buttons, DMC Ecru Embroidery Thread, CTMH Clear Detail Embossing Powder
- Tools: Paper Hole Punch, CTMH Sanding Kit, CTMH Paper Piercing Kit, TomBow Adhesive, Elmer's Glue spray adhesive, Heat Gun