Friday, June 11, 2010

Roll Over - 5 in 1 Workshop

This layout is the second in a series of five from a workshop that produces 5 (yes 5!) 2 page layouts from one Level 2 paperpack (with 6 sheets for neutral cardstock for bases)!  The first layout can be found here.

It is the Sweet Symphony layout  (pg. 24) from the Imagine book!  I love this layout sketch.  It can be used for anything.   It is also one I can send you if you would like to make your own layout using this sketch.  Just email me at angievcrafts at gmail dot com!

The pictures are of my darling son and the first day we caught him in the act of rolling over.  He is a pretty sneaky baby and used to learn stuff by himself and then show off for mom and dad when the technique was perfected!


There is not much stamping on this layout and I think it is fine.  I tend to like a simpler look on my layouts.  I don't use alot of pictures or I won't use alot of embellishments.  I tend to come from a less is more place in scrapbooking. The journaling was straight from my printer onto the vellum.  I stamped Roll Over on Daisy White cardstock and cut them out with some scissors.

Supplies Used
  • Animal Cookies Level 2 paper pack
  • Animal Cookies StickEase
  • Stampset:  Posterboard Alpha
  • Vellum
  • Adhesive:  Tombow and EK Success: 3D Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment