Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 5

Not much to say about Week 5.  This post is going to be more of a supplies list

 I didn't have a ton of different photos this week so it made for a boring layout.  Most of the pics were taken on Superbowl Sunday and one other day in the week.  It was a hang out and snuggle at home week with not much interesting going on.
 Of course there was the obligatory Skylander picture.  Connor is obsessed with Skylanders right now.  The title card uses Thickers, the Studio Calico Block Party PL kit stamp and a printable from the SC Day by Day course.  Other supplies used on this page are My Mind's Eye washi tape, SC Wood Veneer Stars and the wonderful alpha that was in the Block Party Kit.  I must have more!
On this side, I branched out a little on supplies.  I used a Recollections Journaling card, SC Phrases and Stars Wood Veneer.  The silver glitter letters are from CTMH Pixie Glitter Alphabet.  The Groundhog day is the first card used from my SC Front Row kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment