Monday, March 1, 2010

Deja Vu?

So what have been I up to this weekend?  Like me, you might be feeling a sense of Deja Vu.  My project this weekend consisted of recreating the Caboodle Tri-Shutter album I already made for my grandmother.  This time I made one for my father.

 

What is different this time?  I changed which papers were prime on this one.  I wanted to make sure to emphasize the blues as I think the last time was too green focused.  I didn't actually embellish this one much.


 

Supplies used:
Cardstock:  Bazill Basics, CTMH: Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf and Buttercup
Paper:  Caboodle by CTMH
Stampset:  Posterboard Alpha
Ink:  CTMH Crystal Blue
Ribbon:  Michael's Bulk

What is up for me next?  I got this great idea (inspired by a fellow CTMH blogger) to go project by project from the Wishes book.  I am going to start working on that.  Hopefully I will have a couple of cards to show you this week.  I am also going to try to do a 2 page layout once a week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment