Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hooligans

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and once again I am excited for it.  I want to share with you some new product that came out in our newest catalog that went live on Sept. 1!  This card features some our new colors:  Pear, Lagoon, and Gypsy!

Hooligans is one of our newest paper packs and I have to say it is so cute! CTMH has also provided cute matching felt embellishments that are just the best.

This card design is copied straight out of Keynotes, a magazine/newsletter for CTMH consultants.  I thought it was too cute not make myself.

Making this card, I was introduced to a new technique of stamping onto the head of a brad then decorating it.  It gave the card just a little more bling!

I hope you like it!

Supplies Used:
Paper pack:  Hooligans
Stamp set:  Thriller
Embellishments:  Hooligans Level 2 Felt assortment, Lagoon mini-medley, Pear mini-medley
DMC Black Embroidery Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment