Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What I have been working on!

So lately in addition to my Project Life, I have been working on a mini-album centered around me!  Yes folks, it is all about me.  This project grew out of a class I took at Studio Calico and taught by the talented Lexi Bridges.  Supply-wise I went a little crazy.
Yes that is the initial supplies I pulled for the project to begin with.  I told you I went a little crazy.  I am using a Studio Calico handbook for my album.  Inside the album, I am doing layouts utilizing divided page protectors and handbook inserts as the base.

The photo above is the first page of my album.  It uses a Snippets Handbook Insert and several different papers from various SC kits.  I also used Sundrifter die cuts.
Above is page 2.  Lots of different brands used here including Amy Tangerine Flair and Remarks alpha, MME Enamel dots, American Crafts Glitter Tape, Sodalicious Wood Veneer arrows and Heidi Swap letters.  So far this is the only pages I have photographed of my album at this point.  I have a page or two more completed but nothing to post.  I plan to work on this album off and on as the year goes by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment