Monday, June 17, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 14

Hey look! It is a week without many photos! I had to get creative!  Most of my photos this week were also instagrams.  Where is week 13 you ask?  Well about that.  Week 13 had a ton of pictures because of Easter so I STILL haven't done it yet.  Yes, it has been two months and I have still not finished my Easter week.  I will get to it.  All the pics are in pockets including an insert.  I just need to journal and embellish it.  Maybe this week, maybe not.  Whatevs.


So on to week 14, I actually did quite a bit of embellishing this week.  This is the first week I used my typewriter on.  At this point I hadn't quite figured out how to do my line spacing so the typed journaling is all a little bit squished using a single return.


I used a combination of cards from Studio Calico, MAMBI, the Jade Core kit, and Recollections.  If you have a question on which card is which, just drop me an email.  The title card uses Amy Tangerine's completely AWESOME Remarks alphabet.  The letters are translucent and there are a ton of each letter in a pack.

Have I professed my love of labels on this website at this point?  I bought a Print and Cut set from Studio Calico months ago.  I used my Silhouette to print and cut them (obviously!) and they are fab.  If I need more, I just print some more up.  It is my favorite way to journal on my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment