Monday, February 16, 2015

*tap, tap, tap* Anyone in there?

I admit it!  I suck at blogging.  I don't consistently craft so it is hard for me to get into a habit to put stuff on this blog.  Plus it takes time.  Time management is not one of my strong suits.  I don't think anyone is reading this stuff anyways.

That all said, I want to blog... err, I mean I want to share what I am crafting.  So here is my plan,  I am going to make this place very photo heavy.  When I start a new project, I am going to post a picture of it here with minimal details from my phone.  I will try to remember to add work-in-progress posts too.  When I finish, I will post those pictures if I remember.  If I have time or the energy, I will go back and add the details to the posts.

Are you ready? (Am I ready? Can I do this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment