Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bella Box with Cards

Argh!  I am totally not keeping up on my blog like I want to.  I promise I am going to try harder!  So today in the interest of putting something up, I am posting about a gift I made a couple of months ago.

This was for my friend Sharon.  I took one of the awesome small boxes my hubby brought me home from work and covered it in paper from the Bella paper pack.  I then made a set of 20 cards to go in the box with the workshop instructions from the Wishes book.  I only used 20 card bases and 3 sheets of B&T duos to make all 20 cards.  I love the Wishes book for just this reason.  It constantly inspires me and I can do many cards efficiently.

I used two different stampsets for this project.  The first was Dainty Thoughts.  It has a ton of different sentiments and is great for making a greeting card set and keeping everything consistent.  The second set I used was Friendship Blessings.  This has definitely become my go-to stampset.  I use it on everything.


Supplies Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted):

 Hope this inspires you in your creations.  If you want more info on any of the products used here, please email me at angie v crafts at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment