Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So Pretty!


For my workshop I decided to create little thank you gifts for all my attendees.  These are lavender scented body sprays that I attached a little Thank You tag too.  I had a ton of fun making the tags. 
 I used the crumpled flower technique to make the flowers.  All you need is a scalloped punch, a brad, and some water to spritz on!  I used my CriCut to cut out the scalloped circles.

I can't get this picture to rotate but I wanted to let you see up close how cute these are!
Supplies used (all CTMH unless noted):
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Friendship Blessings Stamp Set
  • Bella Level 2 paper pack
  • Ink:  Smokey Plum, Pansy Purple, and Creme Brulee
  • Clear Sparkles
  • EK Success:  Corner Rounder Punch
  • Random Ribbon from Michaels (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment