Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter and my first workshop details!

Happy Easter everyone!

While my son, Connor, was napping, I decided to whip up some Happy Easter cards for the family function I was attending.  I was happy and impressed with how fast they came together.  I think it took me less than an hour from start to finish.  I have to apologize for the picture quality.  The flash has gone out on my camera and I haven't the funds to replace the camera yet.  Works great with no flash in good light though.



Supplies used:
Non - CTMH
Cardstock:  Beautiful Design
Paper:  ADT
Ribbon:  Michael's bulk
Cricut Cartridge: Serenade
Brads:  Sugar Brads

CTMH products
Paper flowers: Just Blooms
Ink:  Amethyst, Heavenly Blue, Key Lime, Pansy Purple, Black
Stampset: Hodgepodge Alphabet

My first workshop!

I have finally scheduled my first workshop for April 18th from Noon - 3pm at Forza's on Pearl St in Tacoma.  We will be making the awesome Tri-Shutter albums that have previously been featured here and here on my blog.  The workshop fee is $12.  You have your choice of papers either You Rock, Caboodle or Veranda.  I have posted some slideshows below.  Please note the Veranda and You Rock albums haven't been embellished yet but you will have a ton of different embellies to do with as you choose at the workshop.

If you would like to attend, please email me at angievcrafts at gmail dot com!  If you are one of my friends from out of town and would like to do this workshop, I can ship a kit to you with all the goodies for the same price - shipping included!








Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment