Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 2

Here is my week 2 from my Project Life album.  I got a little behind on over the last couple of weeks.  Hence the reason there wasn't any updates.  I was working on the album slowly, I just got stuck on a couple of elements.
 This week is mainly about photos and stories.  I didn't go too crazy on the embellishments because I was behind.  I think I am still finding my PL stride.  It will probably take a few more weeks to really get in the groove.
 I have to be honest, I think my title card sucks.  I was uninspired and I ended up just using a EK Success alpha stickers for week and Thickers for the 2.  Nothing else added.  Boring but it gets the job done. 
Dealing with the pictures and puzzle from the Kinder egg is really what hung we up this week.  I wanted to include the puzzle because it is so much better to have it in a book than in pieces on my living room floor.  I also wanted to include a picture of Connor with the remnants of an egg. I ended up using the wrapper too.

Supplies used:
Studio Calico Block Party Project Life kit
Cobalt Core Kit
Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors
Nisa Fiin Monthly Cards
Close to my Heart (CTMH) It's Your Day stampset
CTMH Silver Glitter tape

2 comments: