Sunday, January 13, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 1

Yay!  I am on track!  I have finished Week 1 and week 2 photos have been printed!  I am really enjoying this project this year.
 
I really think that having a photo printer at home is really helping me to keep up.

 I have covered a picture up in my album.  It is my son sitting on the toilet.  I just don't think I want that out on the internet.  He would be so embarrassed when he gets older.
This is my favorite card I have made.  I have fallen in LOVE with the alpha stickers.  They are from my Studio Calico kit and they are manufactured by Basic Grey.  I will be scouring scrapbooking stores for these because they are awesome.  The stickers are on 80# cardstock so they have some structure to them and aren't all floppy.  I must have my preciouses in every color and size!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment