Thursday, January 31, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 3

Project Life Week 3

Week 3 of Project Life went a lot easier for me than last week.  On Saturday I realized I had almost no pictures and ended up taking a ton on Sunday.  It was enough that I ended up with an insert.

 I used a Design J protector that is perfect for Instagram pics.

I am much happier with my title card this week.  I used DIY Thickers and Reflections glitter for the lettering.  I think the teal on top of the orange really pops.  The "Love This" arrow is from the It's Your Day stampset from CTMH.  I stamped quite a few of these at the beginning of the month so you will probably see them a few times more. 

The  Lorax image I found on the internet and just printed it up.  I am digging that I included a cut up Applebees gift card holder and journaled inside the apple white space.

I am in love with the Studio Calico Wood Veneer stars.  I used them in a couple of spaces.  I do need to make a repair to my album.  The insert photos keep sliding out and I should just bite the bullet and sew the pockets closed but I am scared! My sewing machine is brand new and hasn't even been threaded yet!

Supplies Used:

 Studio Calico Block Party kit
CTMH It's Your Day stampset
Smash Polka dot washi
Random star washi
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment